Sunday, February 02, 2014

A new student review of Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms) by Brandon Mull

TheOnlyOreoParadox posted a new student review of Sky Raiders (Five Kingdoms) by Brandon Mull. See the full review.

In my opinion, this book is very heart warming and exciting. I loved the part when Cole became determined to save his friends from the evil clutches of the king. This story is full of suspense and a small bit of gore, but other than that the story is perfect. In the story, Cole has become a bandit and must raid villagers of their most prized possessions. I like the fact that he is accepting this job so he can manage to save his friends. This proves how much he cares. Cole goes through pain just to make sure his friends are safe.That’s what I call true friendship. This book is very motivating, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a book to read. I hope everyone gets a chance to embrace the wonders of this great book.