Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A new student review of Glow (Sky Chasers) by Amy Kathleen Ryan

Donatello posted a new student review of Glow (Sky Chasers) by Amy Kathleen Ryan. See the full review.

While the idea was brilliant, the writing wonderful, and the plot ingenious, the characters annoyed me to no end. One second you liked a character and the next you hated them. It was hard to follow because it was written in three different peoples point of view, who all at least at some point hated one of the other characters. It infuriated me and caused my emotions to go all bipolar. While the characters were lacking the rest of the book was not. It keep me on my toes the whole time, with almost no predictability. The images were stunning and realistic, and the whole story well developed and very authentic. I read in a day because I could not put it down. It was enjoyable and I cannot wait until the next book comes out.