Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A new student review of Lost Covenant by Ari Marmell

jarnold posted a new student review of Lost Covenant by Ari Marmell. See the full review.

Everybody should experience the energy I felt as I went on this amazing adventure of suspensful mysteries! This book is a lot about trust and friendship, which I liked. This book's slow start is much different than the exhilarating ending. I was wanting to review another book by the 10th page, but then it gained my interest. It sort of went up and down. It would get interesting, and then it would be low key, interest, no interest, etc. The only negative content in  this book was the language. It was recommended for 12 and up, and this book was clearly meant for older. Other than that, I think people should read it to find out the same crazy ending I experienced.