Wednesday, February 05, 2014

A new student review of Firebolt (The Dragonian Series) by Adrienne Woods

DJ_RESH_RESH posted a new student review of Firebolt (The Dragonian Series) by Adrienne Woods. See the full review.

I honestly could not have loved this book more. It was like a breath of fresh air after being crushed by dystopian novel after dystopian novel. My favorite character has to be Blake Leaf! I mean he might have attitude problems and his priorities aren't really in the right place, however I think that just makes him more realistic. I don't know if I’m the only one, but: GO TEAM BLAKE! I don't even know if thats a thing....Anyways, I find Elena really relatable and I think most people will too. She was the shy quiet girl who had her world turned upside down. I really want to hug the author right now and thank her for coming up with this brilliant novel, and am sad I cannot. I’m also impatient because there is absolutely no news on the next book and I don't even know if I can wait a week for it....