Friday, February 14, 2014

A new student review of Quests of Shadowind: Sky Shifter by LA Miller

jotaf posted a new student review of Quests of Shadowind: Sky Shifter by LA Miller. See the full review.

The book was a little hard to understand at first, but it got easier to understand as I continued to read. It was very exciting and fun to read, though. I couldn't put the book down. Not all of my questions were answered at the end of the book.  I hope the next books in the series answer those. I really like the personalities the author gave the characters: Logan is a pretty good looking boy who enjoys sports and food, and Mindy is a girl who is always scolding Logan and worrying about the future. I think kids ages 11 - 15 would enjoy this book. I wouldn't recommend it to those who are too young to understand some of the themes, or who have a hard time following a complex plot.