Friday, February 14, 2014

A new student review of Little Red Gem by D. L. Richardson

binkers1 posted a new student review of Little Red Gem by D. L. Richardson. See the full review.

​This was a marvelous book. When I read this book it made me realize how a fight could mess up your entire life. This book was a great choice for my style of reading because I enjoy a good romance and drama book. I think anyone who likes romance and drama should consider reading this. The romance and suspense made me want to keep reading the book. I can relate to the book because when I hear something that I didn't want to hear I can get upset just like Ruby did when Leo said he didn't want kids. However, the book was also kind of hard to relate to because some of the experiences that Ruby had didn't really match mine. One expirience that Ruby had and I didn't was Ruby being pregnant.  In general, I really enjoyed reading the book and I would recommend it to any of my friends.