Saturday, February 22, 2014

A new student review of Two Lies and a Spy

IAmMe posted a new student review of Two Lies and a Spy . See the full review.

Rating: Reread it Twice
I enjoyed Two Lies and A Spy, but I had a few problems with certain parts of the book. I desired additional information on the Agency. I knew practically nothing about the Agency. The only things I knew were the leader and two spies in the organization. I needed more background such as who found it and why. I also thought there could have been smoother transitions in the earlier scenes. I just didn't quite get some of the beginning because of that. Most of it was explained in the middle, so all was resolved. Kat only mentioned Kale in a small portion of the beginning, so I didn't think he was a main character until he popped in in the middle. The story line and the characters were intriguing, but I just didn't love it as much as I thought I would. I liked it though and would be open to a sequel option that seems to be left open at the end.