Thursday, February 06, 2014

A new student review of Teardrop

Juggles1414 posted a new student review of Teardrop . See the full review.

I enjoyed this book, but it was not a page turner. I found I put it down often and came back to it. However, it was a very imaginative and creative story. I was pleasantly surprised because it was a new take on fiction and romance. The author did a great job creating the legend that the story is centered around. I did find the story was a little slow in the beginning. There weren't many conflicts that the character had to face besides emotional instability. Once the plot thickened there was more action. Even though there wasn't a lot of action, there were many emotional ups and downs that the author portrayed very well, especially since she had to do this without making the charactrer cry. Overall, it was a good read.