Monday, February 17, 2014

A new student review of reGUARDing GRACE by Karen Leppert

Jigub posted a new student review of reGUARDing GRACE by Karen Leppert. See the full review.

This is one of the few books that many teenagers can relate too.  The setting takes place at what seems like a regular high school, paralleling an everyday school day that contains gossip, drama, teenage angst, and even family problems.  What I really liked about this book is that it made me think.  I noticed that the main characters never fully communicated with each other and told the truth about their thoughts.  Personally, I know I have the same struggle and that just added to the fact that I can relate to the person even more.  Leppert does a fantastic job at creating a book that captivates the attention of its reader beginning on the very first page and ends the story in a way that gives the readers satisfaction.  I recommend this book to teenagers that are in dire need of a good read.