Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A new student review of The Game of Pirate by Ed Wicke

Andrew123 posted a new student review of The Game of Pirate by Ed Wicke. See the full review.

The Game of Pirate was one of those books that was hard to put down.  I found myself wanting to read “just one more chapter” each night.  The hero, Jack, is a character that I could relate to.  He wants to have adventure but isn’t quite prepared for all of the danger that comes with it.  I would recommend this book to anyone who loves adventure.  The beginning and the middle of the book contained loads of great stories, but the ending was too short.  It also ended in a cliffhanger, which I bet the author, Ed Wicke is going to turn into the beginning of a sequel to this book.  If he does, I will be sure to read it!