Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Snakes and other Reptiles by Mary Pope Osborne




Dear readers, Snakes and Other Reptiles is a nice little book
and was just what I was looking for! It's purpose is to inform
and educate the reader on reptiles. I learned lots of things
about reptiles such as the skin of a snake being made of
keratin, just like our fingernails. In addition, although you
may have heard of the Black Mamba, but did you know it has
enough venom do kill twenty people or even a cow? Another
snake is the Mozambique snake. This snake can spit venom and
even cause blindness. Snakes and Other Reptiles is my favorite
book yet!
I have a very high opinion of this book. This
book is all about reptiles, and I had fun learning about them.
I would recommend this book to whoever likes learning about
reptiles and I really got a kick out of the book. I even read
how the roadrunner kills snakes by hitting them against the
sand. So if you like learning about reptiles I would recommend
you read the book.

Reviewer Age:11
Reviewer City, State
and Country: Sterling, virginia USA