Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Changing My Wardrobe (eBook) by Deb Hanrahan



Lindsey is lokking for a new start after a not so fabulous junior high expierience. And to do that all she needs is a new wardrobe. With her good friends Teeny and Grouper at her side Lindsey will take on high school, with its pros- like Marco Marino- and its cons- like old enemy Avery. Can she help her best friends find happiness? Can she find her own? And will they be able to high school?
At first when I began reading this book I presumed that it would be a feel-good romance, that would be sweet and cute. That is why the tragic ending threw me for a loop. The writing was okay, but lacking in detail. The details that were there, though, were very realistic. Towards the middle it got much better; I could not even put it down, and was quite engrossed in it. I was excited for the adorable ending, and was majorly dissapointed when it did not come. The ending, although not what i was hoping for, was very unpeedictable, and made the characters extremely real to me. It was not the sweet ending I would have liked, but it did have a bittersweet quality that left me in tears. The best part was the authors stunning taste in music, which added some joy to my reading expirience. It wasn't for me, but I am sure that there are plenty of people who would like it.
language, and teenage content (drugs, alcohol, etc.)
Reviewer Age:15
Reviewer City, State and Country: Colorado Springs, Colorado United States