Friday, April 02, 2010

Timeshares by Jean Rabe

Timeshares is a book made up of short stories. All the stories are related to timeshares in one way or another. Sometimes the narrator is a customer or maybe a rival or just an employee. Timeshares is a travel company; they can take you anywhere, wait, no anywhen. All of the stories have at least one problem. If you expected that every story has a happy ending, then you are far wrong. In some of the stories, the character fails, it might be in their mission or they just might die. There are also some happy endings too though. Most of the times the author leaves you on a cliffhanger so you have to infer about what would happen next.


This book is an okay book for me. I don't really like short stories but since timeshares is all related to the timeshares company, it is better than some of the other short story books that jump from one subject to another. I liked this book the way i do is because to me, the subject of time traveling is confusing and challenging to understand but that's what I like in a book. The last short story changes everything if it WAS real life. It's pretty surprising. I really like the last sentence in the book: I did it for mystery" I cannot tell you why without spoiling some of the stories and taking away some of the suspense.

There are cuss words and adultish stuff

Reviewer Age:10
Reviewer City, State and Country: katy, texas United States Of America