Friday, April 02, 2010

Defining Twilight by Brian Leaf M.A.

Defining twilight is a workbook that helps you learn vocabulary that often appears on SAT, ACT, GED, and SSAT. Brian leaf has done all of this and he also uses one of the most popular books written in the past fifty years. Stefanie Myer's Twilight! This workbook helps you learn over 600 vocabulary words. Also you learn synonyms, Latin word parts, and memorization tools throughout the workbook.

Teen girls will find this book very useful with their studies. They may even find it fun, I know I did. Brian Leaf found a way to teach teens vocabulary, and it's fun. This workbook makes you think and if you are a vocabulary buff like me it does have words that even you won't know. I hope this book helps you I know it helped me :)

Reviewer Age:14
Reviewer City, State and Country: Tipp City, Ohio United States