Friday, April 02, 2010

I Kissed A Zombie, and I Liked It by Adam Selzer

Alley knows how it is with vampires.She has them as daily life.When she goes to review the Sorry Marios there is a mysterious new guest that she falls under his musical voice. When they start dating she is so head over heels in love she can't see that he wears the same clothes,has a weird smell,and can't talk a lot. He's a zombie... She knows that they have to break up but,later learns that she can't shake him.Then figures out that another guy(dead) is after her and has an expirement in mind.Will she survive the expirement and dating her boyfriend?

The book I would say have mainly the ideas of the book have love,fighting,death.I would say Alley has the characterictes of in a popular and a stab in the back with disses.She really likes to make fun of people.It was kind of dull. Adventure here, attack over there. Lots of talking. A little weird with some of the things.Make it some more romantic. If she did a vampire I think it would been a little more exciting.I don't think I would recommend it to others with how the story went.

Reviewer Age:11
Reviewer City, State and Country: katy, Texas U.S.A.