Tuesday, March 08, 2016

A new student review of Traveler: The Sequel to Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

piercelg posted a new student review of Traveler: The Sequel to Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton. See the full review.

Traveler was so wonderful!!! The characters, world building, details and most of the answers I had been wanting were all there. Of course, not all the questions were answered; you have to leave somethings for the last book. Traveler was even better than Seeker as I was waiting at the end of Seeker for these moments, that I finally got in Traveler. I love the journey that Arwen has the characters take and the struggles they have along the way. All of this strengthens them and prepares them for what is to come.

Traveler takes place just after Seeker, only two weeks have passed.  Shinobu is recovering in the hospital from his injuries and Quin is by his side making sure he gets the help he needs. Did I mention Shinobu, swoon!!! I have loved him since Seeker and his first section on his POV. I just will always love him, and will pull for him no matter what! Quin has been given a new athame by Maud also know as (Young Dread). The athame helps her travel to different locations. They need this when her father finds them, and still continues to wage war.