Wednesday, March 16, 2016

A new student review of Brothers, Bullies and Bad Guys by N.D. Richman

nictaf posted a new student review of Brothers, Bullies and Bad Guys by N.D. Richman. See the full review.

I think N.D. Richman wrote an excellent book; it was full of twists and turns. Throughout the book I didn't know what was going to happen, and it kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved the way N.D. Richman worked the themes of family and friendship into the story. I would love to read additional titles from him. The characters were highly-developed, and the plot was well-described. I absolutely loved this book!

One of the best described parts of ​Brothers, Bullies and Bad Guys was this section: “Chris's brain felt like an ice pack, and his muscles and bones ached with cold. If he moved, they would snap in two, like a Popsicle slammed into a counter.”

I can't think of anything that could make this book any better! I would recommend it to students ages 12 and up because there is some death.