Monday, March 14, 2016

A new student review of The Dragon Round by Stephen S. Power

jotaf posted a new student review of The Dragon Round by Stephen S. Power. See the full review.

I thought this book was great.  It had me hooked from the very beginning and didn’t let me go until the epic conclusion.  Even then, it left me wanting more, and I hope that there will be another book.  The author, Stephen S. Power, gave the characters very realistic traits.  One of the most prevailing traits in some of the characters was revenge, which you can easily associate with some people’s natures (although not to this degree).  I must admit, when I first saw the description of the book, I had thought it a wild combination, but the author makes it all work together perfectly.  This book will appeal to many readers as it has the aspects of a murder mystery, a swashbuckling adventure, and a vengeance story all rolled into one that make it an amazing read.