Thursday, March 17, 2016

A new student review of Mind Over Bullies - A MOB Forms by D.K. Smith

Lcat1427 posted a new student review of Mind Over Bullies - A MOB Forms by D.K. Smith. See the full review.

Overall I would give this book four out of five stars. I loved the way Smith lured me in, making it impossible to put the book down. He is a beautiful writer, creating a milieu of the modern day high school, something I could relate to. I was easily able to connect with the characters and put myself in their shoes, making the book much more enjoyable. The only downside to this book was the counterfeiting addition. It was difficult to follow along when the chapters changed from Margo's viewpoint to the facilitators of the counterfeiting. In the end, I would recommend this book to anyone ages 12 and up.