Thursday, March 24, 2016

A new student review of The Hunt for the Missing Spy by Penny Warner

ethanlax posted a new student review of The Hunt for the Missing Spy by Penny Warner. See the full review.

The Hunt For The Missing Spy (The Code Busters Club Series)  is a great action novel with many crossroads and codes to decipher. One thing I liked about this book was that it sort of taught you many different codes from different times and countries. Another thing I liked about the book was that it was very creative, with great writing and ideas. There is one thing I didn’t really like about the book, which was that at some points it did not quite make sense. I give this book a four star rating and recommend it for ages 8-12. I also recommend this to all readers who want an interesting and mysterious book. Have a great time reading this novel!