Friday, June 07, 2013

A new student review of Chosen at Nightfall

RavenWing posted a new student review of Chosen at Nightfall . See the full review.

This is a spectacular ending in a five book series. Let me stress series. Even though you could just pick this book up and start reading it, I advise against it. There is a lot of history and relationships the whole series has created. Starting from the first book will benefit you, and if I do say so myself, I think the first book is the best.

For those who have been following this series all along, wow. This is a must read to end the series, though it is sad. I can see why you’d hesitate, Kylie finally picks someone! You spend the whole book going back and forth between the guys, but if you know Kylie, you’ll figure out who she’ll pick in the end pretty quickly. Though, I must admit the choices are not very good. One cheated on her, while the other got married to someone else behind her back. Basically, both cheated on her.

Anyways, this is a great read. The ups and downs that come along with C.C. Hunter keep you thoroughly entertained and unable to put it down. Now, for this review, it sounds like a paranormal romance, right? Wrong. This book has comedy, action, adventure, fantasy, and, of course, a dash of romance. Really, it’s a good book for anyone to read, but I encourage you start from the first book in the series, Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter.