Sunday, July 17, 2016

A new student review of Never Missing Never Found by Amanda Panitch

JesusFreak posted a new student review of Never Missing Never Found by Amanda Panitch. See the full review.

The first thing that made me interested in this book was the gorgeous cover art. The colors are eye-catching and the font is captivating and different. Upon opening the book and reading the first chapter, I was thrown right into the story. It grabbed me and didn’t let me go throughout the entire book. The plot moved quickly and I wasn’t bored at any moment. The main character, Scarlett, was a complex character that I wanted to know more about. I was curious about her past and about what kind of person she would be. Though at times I greatly disagreed with some of her actions, she was an unusual character who was intriguing to read about.
With twists that will keep you on the edge of your seat, Never Missing Never Found is an exhilarating read that will leave you amazed.