Sunday, March 29, 2015

A new student review of Bumbling Bea by Deborah Baldwin

Anjel posted a new student review of Bumbling Bea by Deborah Baldwin. See the full review.

I liked the plot of this story. I believe it made a good point: nobody is perfect. I could relate to the characters and what they were going through. I was confused by some parts of the book, and it had a few clerical errors. Overall, I enjoyed this book. My favorite part was when Beatrice and Michiko had their conversations in the bathroom. My least favorite part was when Peter got poison ivy. I personally don’t like poison ivy, and the description made me feel itchy. Even though I didn't like that part, I felt the author did a great job describing it realistically. I would recommend this to 8-12 year olds, anyone dealing with problems with their friends, and to readers who loved Beholding Bee by Kimberly Newton Fusco.