Friday, September 02, 2011

Messiah: Apotheosis by S Andrew Swann


This book is an exciting action adventure. It is about a alien AI (artificial intelligence) who is trying to become God. He has many bodies of himself and grows stronger by making people join his cause. This book takes place on a world called Bakunin and its surrounding space. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes to read sci-fi books.

  I liked this book. It had a ring of Star Wars about it but was totally different. It was written so that you cannot wait to read the next chapter. I could not put down this book until I finished it. The author did a great job of describing different parts of the settings and characters. I would definitely recommend this book to people who love science fiction.

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Hunting Valley, OH USA