Friday, December 05, 2014

A new student review of Paper Things

ALex1x1 posted a new student review of Paper Things . See the full review.

Paper Things was a very heart felt book. There was not much I didn't like about it. From the writing style to the story itself, it was enjoyable. The characters are built up to show how they have grown and others are able to empathize with some of the characters. But it's not just the characters, the story shows how struggling it is to be homeless and how they are treated by the people around them.
 
One thing I didn't like about it was how I couldn't identify with the school since I've never been to a school where one needed to have a leadership role.
 
I would defiantly recommend this story to others for how it gives insight to the hardships of being homeless.