Friday, December 12, 2014

A new student review of The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts

thudson36 posted a new student review of The Bodies We Wear by Jeyn Roberts. See the full review.

I thought The Bodies We Wear was an overall great book. The plot was well thought out and executed.  The world Faye lives in was explained in a way that was easy to understand, and you can’t help but be pulled in to it. Faye’s character greatly developed throughout the story and as you read, you see the way she learns and matures. I loved the relationship between Faye and Christian and didn’t think it was unrealistic, like some couples in novels. I also felt this novel nicely touched on subjects in today’s society, like drugs and substance abuse. I would not recommend this novel to anyone who dislikes dystopian or action novels. Overall, I thought this was a excellent novel and would recommend it to others.