Saturday, November 22, 2014

A new student review of The Never Girls by Kiki Thorpe

Boomer123 posted a new student review of The Never Girls by Kiki Thorpe. See the full review.

I love how the author added baking treats into this book.  People like to bake delicious treats and sometimes people like to read stories with baking in them.  I also love how four girls travel to a fairy world, through Gabby’s closet.    

I was looking forward to the big block party for the Davidson’s family.  They had so many games and activities to do.  My favorite station that they described at the block party was the game station.  I knew some of the games they wrote about.  My second favorite station was the pet care.  It was fun to read about the big party and it made me feel like I should plan a party too.  If you like fairies and baking you should read this book.