Thursday, November 06, 2014

A new student review of Made For You by Melissa Marr

swalia posted a new student review of Made For You by Melissa Marr. See the full review.

I rated Made for You by Melissa Marr a three out of five because this book was very interesting and fast-paced. I finished this book in two days and was immediately pulled into the mystery of this book. The plot twist at the end was very surprising. During most of the book, I thought I knew who the killer was, but I was very surprised when the actual killer was revealed. I think that the actual killer could have been developed better during Eva’s narration, because he was not mentioned very often. This book is told from Eva’s, Judge’s, and Grace’s point of view. Personally, I liked the different point of views, because each person had different personalities and told the story very differently. I felt that the romance in this book, outshined the paranormal ability of premonitions. Her ability to foresee deaths was hidden behind her love for Nate. If this book was less of a romance and focused more on the magical abilities and mystery of the book I would have rated it a four. I would recommend this book to girl age 14 and older, who like romance and murder mysteries.