Friday, October 04, 2013

A new student review of Kizzy Ann Stamps

moseso posted a new student review of Kizzy Ann Stamps . See the full review.

I think this book is good for dog lovers, but you don’t have to be a dog lover to love this book. It does take a couple chapters to get into the book. Once you get into it though, it’s a definite page turner. If I closed my eyes during parts of the book I could picture exactly what was happening. Jeri Watts (the author) has a voice that contains friendship and a hint of adventure. I’d say the book is for 9-12 year olds. The vocabulary is for that age group. I don’t think I’ve ever read a book that is like Kizzy Ann Stamps. It is a loving adventure and my favorite part of the book is that it’s being written in the form of letters. Jeri Watts did an excellent job on finishing the story; it is not a cliff hanger like some other books. I highly recommend this book!