Friday, March 15, 2013

A new student review of Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by MJ Ware

hometlf@yahoo.com posted a new student review of Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb by MJ Ware. See the full review.

If you like Zombies, this book is for you! If you like creepy stories or stories with adventure, this book is for you. I recommend it for kids ages 10 and up. I loved it and couldn’t put it down. I even read it more than once.

I liked Nate, Misty and Kali. I felt like I was right there with them as they battled the Zombies and was rooting for them all the way. I didn’t want to see them get blown up with the town and I wish the story could have had a different ending for Kali. He was a really cool and smart kid.

SUPER ZOMBIE JUICE MEGA BOMB by M.J.A. Ware is a great story and as an extra bonus - besides giving us the answer to wiping zombies out of extinction – he gives the reader a 3 for 1: Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb and two short stories.  They are just as great a read as Super Zombie Juice Mega Bomb.

So what are you waiting for, so get the book and your Zombie survival guide now! Enjoy!