Sunday, March 10, 2013

A new student review of My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy Book One)

detectiveginger posted a new student review of My Ex From Hell (The Blooming Goddess Trilogy Book One) . See the full review.

“My Ex From Hell’ is a superb book written by Tellulah Darling. It had a very good plot with Greek mythology themes and good action. I especially liked the fact that it was based on Greek mythology, as it is an interesting topic really worth delving into.

There was also very good interaction between the characters, however there was one thing that was a bit lacking, and that is the relationship between Prometheus and Persephone. I would like to know more about the history of Prometheus and Persephone’s friendship, to find out why he would give up so much for her – perhaps it will be explored in the next books.

Also the book needs a few minor editing but besides that, it was all good. Tellulah Darling’s writing really pulls the reader in with her storytelling, and it was hard to put down the book, all the way to the end (which ended with a nice cliffhanger); I was perplexed to find that I had finished reading the book, and I will be interested in reading the next books in the Blooming Goddess Trilogy to find out what kind of situations the protagonists will get into.