Monday, January 23, 2012

Butterflies (eBook)

Author: Susanne Gervay

Summary: Katherine has always wished to look normal. When she was very young she was severely burned. She wishes she could wear her hair up and be a competitive swimmer. While struggling to look normal, Katherine falls for William, a boy from her school, who she hopes will look past her scars and love her the way she is. With help from her mother, her best friend Jessie, and her sister Rachel, she might just get what she wants.
Opinion: I thought this was an excellent book about knowing who you are, and that people will always love you. I really felt the emotion in this book that Katherine felt. When she burned, I burned. When she cried, I cried. When she was happy, I was happy. Butterflies has taught me an amazing lesson about always staying true to who you are.

Content:1


Rating (0 - 10 scale): 7
Reviewer Age: 13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Enon, Ohio United States