Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Don't Touch That Toad by Catherine Rondina



In Catherine Rondina's book don't touch that toad it describes the difference between what parents say is true or not. Such as sitting to close will ruin your eyes. Kids their eyes can focus on the television better therefore making it so that their eyes don't get hurt. So they can sit as close as they want and it will not effect them as much as it will their parents who can't focus on it as well. Catherine Rondina's book was both a delight to read, as well as serving an educational purpose. I would recommend this book to everyone, I have already loaned it to several of my friends and they have all loved it as much as i have.

This book is a delight, it is a great book for kids. This book keeps you locked in to the end with all of the things people tell you and aren't true. Such as eating, and then having to wait an hour to go and swim. I loved this book I sat down and read it from cover to cover and didn't stop. I actually read it multiple times.

Reviewer Age:15

Reviewer City, State and Country: sandy, OR USA