Friday, June 18, 2010

The Tilting House by Tom Llewellyn

You don't understand. YOUR house is straight. Aaron and
Josh never had that option- at least not in this house.
Their house is tilted, but not only that. Beneath its
normal exterior, the house holds many secrets of its past
owner. Aaron and Josh, assisted by their neighbor Lola,
discover somthing extraordinary in the house. Good thing
their dad insisted on buying the house...read the book,
and you'll understand how strange staring neighbors,
different writings on walls, and previous secrets can
be.

In my opinion, the book was haphazardly insane! It
was hard to follow in my opinion. I did not like the
characters, and quite frankly - the story's background
annoyed me. I may sound a little harsh, but I did NOT like
this book. The author did not achieve the "Edgar Allan
Poe" theme he was going for. The author should have better
explained things.

1

0

Reviewer Age:12

Reviewer City, State and Country: Panama City, Florida United States