Monday, July 07, 2008

Camp Creepy Time by Gina & Dann Gershon

Einstein P. Fleet is a normal teenage boy who is being forced by his parents to spend his summer in summer camp. Einstein's parents think they are sending him to a luxury camp for eight weeks, but instead of luxury they're sending him to a run-down, abandoned, haunted summer camp in the middle of the desert. While the campers are being turned into mummies, vampires, and werewolves by their evil alien counselors. Einstein will try to save the day with help by his alien friend Roxy.

I think Camp Creepy Time is an amazing book, and I guarantee anyone that reads this book will love it. Everything about the book was great. The biggest strength was the author's use of imagery. The book painted a vivid picture in my mind, which made it easier to follow and also made it seem as if I were inside the book. I couldn't find any weaknesses in this book because I loved everything about it. I think the authors did a great job writing Camp Creepy Time and I am looking forward to reading any future books they will write.

Reviewer Age:14
Reviewer City, State and Country: Sandy, Oregon United States