Saturday, May 03, 2008

Twisted Sisters by Stephanie Hale

Twisted Sisters by Stephanie Hale is and amazing love/mystery book. It is about an eighteen-year-old girl named Aspen Brooks who keeps finding herself solving mysteries. Aspen is a total twirly girly with a capital "TG" who is starting college at the local community college. This book tells you all about Aspen, her hot boyfriend, her incurable diseases and the lunatic, stalking, psychotic boys who fall in love. While at the school Aspen joins a sorority so that she can try to figure out what happened to the member who went missing last semester. But, will she find her, or will someone, maybe even her supposed "sisters," try to take her out of the game? Find out in this amazing sequel to Revenge of the Homecoming Queen.


I really enjoyed this book. Aspen was perfect. She was full of herself, funny, and an amazingly good friend and girlfriend. This book totally captured me and I never once found myself daydreaming or wishing I had read a different book. I totally got the author's purpose and the point of the book. She explains the book so well that you could read it and not read the first, but I wouldn't recommend it, the first book is every bit as engaging. I am so glad that I read this book and I hope that you will be too.

Rating: 10

Content: 1

Reviewer Age:13

Reviewer City, State and Country: Colleyville, Texas USA