Monday, March 31, 2008

The Temptress Four

The Temptress Four is about four girls named Fiona, Killian, Alma and Yoli. The girls have just graduated from high school, and they decide to celebrate by going on a cruise. The night before the cruise, the girls go to a fortune teller who predicts that there will be trouble during the trip and that one of them may not return. The fortune teller’s comment makes the girls think about whether they should still go on the cruise. After a lot of debate, the girls decide to go. They will soon learn whether the fortune teller is correct.

The Temptress Four was one of the best books I have ever read! Unlike most books I have read, this book kept me on my toes. When one problem gets solved, there is another problem waiting. I also loved how the author made the book unpredictable. That made me want to read the book even more. I‘d highly recommend this book!

Reviewer Age:10
Reviewer City, State and Country: Potomac, Maryland USA
Rating: 10
Content:1