Saturday, October 13, 2007

Cover-Up

Stevie and Susan are teen writers and stars of a new TV
show, Kids-Sports. They go to lots of events as reporters,
but it seems wherever they are a deep, dark secret is
uncovered. But, this time, during the Super Bowl it's not
going to happen. I mean it's the Super Bowl, what could go
wrong? Because of a slinky business deal Susan and Stevie
aren't working with each other. They soon realize that the
only way their problems can be solved is if they work as a
pair. The hard part is everyone around them doesn't want
them working together....

This book was a delightful read for me since I absolutely
love football. Even though Stevie is the opposite gender of
me, I felt at many points I could really relate to his life
and thoughts. I believe any football or sports fan would
enjoy Cover-Up and want more when it's done. This is John
Feinstein's third book about Stevie and Susan and definitely
my favorite. A bit of language and boyfriend/girlfriend
content, but overall a very suitable book.


Rating (0 - 10 scale): 8

Reviewer Age:15

Reviewer City, State and Country: Durham, NC USA