Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Drama Club: The Big Production by Peter Lerangis

Drama Club is getting ready for another big production Grease! Everyone is frantic, auditions are going crazy, things are going wrong with the props, and Brianna, Drama Club co president is feeling the pressure. What with auditions swamped, actors going crazy, will Brianna finally burst, and will the show go on despite all this madness?

Drama Club was definitely interesting. I kind of missed out due to it being a series and not reading the previous books but I caught on quick. I enjoyed the drama Drama Club had to go through, ironically enough. I caught myself being caught up in the emotions of everyone. I had lots of fun reading about friendship, hardship, and drama.

Rating (0 - 10 scale): 8

Reviewer Age: 12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Minooka, IL