Thursday, November 13, 2014

A new student review of Remnants of Tomorrow by Kassy Tayler

nictaf posted a new student review of Remnants of Tomorrow by Kassy Tayler. See the full review.

I ordered Remnants of Tomorrow not knowing it was the third book in a series. I wanted to give this two-stars because I was lost in the story. Because it was well-written, though, I am giving it a five-star rating.  Most of the time I did not know what they were talking about. I would recommend reading the first two books in the series first, or you will be lost in this story like I was.

Kassy Tayler, the author, described the characters very well.  For example, Wren has pale skin and shiny eyes because she was born underground.  This is a decent book and very well described in all areas.  It’s a one-of-a-kind experience, a unique read.  I think this book would be appropriate for ages 11 and up if mystery, romance, and adventure are what you like to read.