Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Taste of Snow by Stephen V. Masse



When a young girl named Nicole is sold a magic candy cane, everything changes. Whether good or bad, magic is in the air. When bad things overtake good things, Nicole finds herself depressed. Before she can return the candy cane, she finds what is really important and learns an important lesson. Nicole learns that things could have been worse. Much worse. She also learns that magic is everywhere, even if it doesn' t seem like it.
This book was amazing. I felt like I was drawn into the story. The main character, Nicole, was so strongly developed that I felt like I really got to know her. The descriptions of the events and scenes were powerful and detailed making me feel like I was a part of the experience. I couldn' t stop reading. Anyone who enjoys magic, mystery, action, adventure, and culture should read this book. This author definitely deserves a round of applause.



Reviewer Age:9
Reviewer City, State and Country: Charlotte, North Carlina United States