Sunday, January 10, 2016

A new student review of Silver Eve by Sandra Waugh

Anjel posted a new student review of Silver Eve by Sandra Waugh. See the full review.

This is the 2nd book in The Guardians of Tarnec series. I suggest reading the first book (Lark Rising) before reading this one.

I was again amazed by the ability of the author to make me feel as if I was a part of the story. I liked how independent the girls have been in both books, like how Lark (from Lark Rising) saved Gharian by herself, wounded, and like how Evie walked the countryside by herself, helping the people with wounds and in need. My least favorite part was when the book ended in a cliffhanger. I was surprised, and slightly upset, that I have to wait to find out what happened. My favorite part was when Laurent rescued Evie the first time they met. I recommend this book to adventure-seeking girls who love fantasy.