Monday, January 11, 2016

A new student review of Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven

mashagoodspeed posted a new student review of Bad Romeo by Leisa Rayven. See the full review.

This book was difficult to finish because I could not connect with the characters. The main character, Cassie, is supposed to be this young girl with a lot of acting potential, but she comes off as annoying, boy crazy, and not very exciting.

This book also gets a little more explicit than was necessary, and honestly, I felt like I couldn't read this in public because had anyone read over my shoulder, they would be very concerned about the type of book I was reading. This book had great reviews on Goodreads, but I did not find it enjoyable. If you enjoyed/enjoy books like the Fifty Shades of Grey series, then maybe you would like this book.