Monday, June 29, 2015

A new student review of Enter the Realm of Flesh by A.N. Sinner

JesusFreak posted a new student review of Enter the Realm of Flesh by A.N. Sinner. See the full review.

When I began reading this book, I was pleasantly surprised by how fast it started off. It grabbed me from the very beginning of the book.

The main character, Michael, was a very interesting character. In the beginning of the book I didn’t like him that much. However, as the story progressed, I found that I liked his character more and more. Nya, one of the side characters, seemed likable to me from the very beginning. I loved her attitude and overall personality.

The only complaint I have is that it seemed to lag at some points in the book, causing me to lose interest. However, the writing always picked up shortly after and I was able to get re-engaged.

Overall, this is a great dark paranormal novel for older teens and young adults.