Sunday, August 10, 2014

A new student review of Greek Mythology's Twelve Labors of Hercules by Brandon Terrell

ALex1x1 posted a new student review of Greek Mythology's Twelve Labors of Hercules by Brandon Terrell. See the full review.

Greek Mythology's Twelve Labors Of Hercules was an entertaining adventure that kept me guessing on the choices I had to make. I was easily able to enjoy this book cause I am a fan of Greek mythology. Some things I enjoyed about it was that it was a 'choose your own path' story. But also how it was easily put into terms that anyone could understand.
 
The only thing that I could see someone getting upset about this book, is if someone wanted more information about the characters.
 
I would defiantly recommend this book to others because it tells the story in a way that's fun for others to read but also doesn't turn it into a novel to make it uninteresting to readers who can't stay still.