Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A new student review of Regine's Book: a teen girl's last words by Regine Stokke

Kennick7 posted a new student review of Regine's Book: a teen girl's last words by Regine Stokke. See the full review.

I really enjoyed this book.  Her story really touched my heart.  There was never a time that i wanted to put the book down, a real page turner.  I felt like I was in the hospital with her, I could feel the anticipation for the test results, I could feel Regine's pain!  I can just imagine what all of the family is going through, what that family had to do now.  Although there was a slight bit of swearing, I felt that it was appropriate for what was happening.  This was one of the best biographies that I have ever read.  To tell you the truth, I have thought of most biographies as boring, but Regine's Story kept me guessing and hoping about what was going to happen next.  From parts that made me cry, to parts that made me laugh, this book was over all, GREAT!