Monday, August 01, 2011

The Return: Midnight by L.J.Smith

Stefan is trapped in the dark dimension, until Elena and Damon save him that is. Being in the dark dimension hurts Stefan more than noticeable and he needs more blood than Elena can give him. While he is still weak, a mysterious, magical flower has turned Damon into a human. Of course, Damon is not okay with this, and will do anything to be turned into a vampire again. But, what will happen when he accidentally drags Bonnie along with him? Leaving Matt and Meredith alone to save Fell's church from evil spirits, Stefan and Elena hurry to save Bonnie. Will they make it in time? Are Matt and Meredith capable of stopping the evil power taking over their home town?

L.J. Smith is one of my favorite authors. I absolutely adore all of her books. She is a fantastic writer and her novels are always addicting, entertaining, and flat-out amazing. This would have to be one of my favorite series because it is so interesting and fun to read. This book, in particular, I liked, because it seemed so realistic to me, even though it is clearly impossible for anything like this to actually happen. It was dark, exotic, witty, entertaining, romantic, and everything I look for in a good novel.  I love books about vampires and this book takes that to a whole new level.  I recommend this book to any lovers of vampires or supernatural novels.

Content Rating: 1
Rating: 10
Reviewer Age:15
Reviewer City, State and Country: Fairborn, Ohio United States