Wednesday, May 05, 2010

30 Days to Finding and Keeping Sassy Sidekicks and BFFs by Clea Hantman

Life without friends would be boring, right? Right. That's where this book comes into play. "30 Days to Finding and Keeping Sassy Sidekicks and BFFs" will help make new friends and keep your old ones. Friendships don't happen instantly; they all take time. This book will help you to recognize good friends and bad friends, as well as help you through rough spots in your friendships. It also has fun crafts and activities to do with your current or future friends to help make your relationships stronger and get to know each other better.

This book was an interesting read. I found the activities and information within the book helpful and it helped me to reevaluate the people that I am currently hanging out with. The book also gave me ideas to do with my friends. I would recommend this book to any girl, even if they already have friends. It never hurts to try something new!

Reviewer Age:14

Reviewer City, State and Country: Brownsburg, Indiana United States of America