Wednesday, February 17, 2010

People of the Sword by Neil O'Donnell

People of the Sword is about druids, goblins and knights. In this book all of these people are enemies, but when Crarnock takes the lead of all the goblins he turns them on the humans. Knights and druids have to work together to beat him. It’s a never ending race between good and evil. This is an action adventure book with a little mix of romance in it also.

I found that the beginning of this book was a little hard to follow, and the characters at the beginning were not well explained. As the story went along I started to follow more and more and it made more sense.

It’s a great book with lots of action and fighting scenes and a little romance. The author was great, but it really wasn’t my type of book. He did make me feel like I was apart of it all and was engaged in all the fighting. The book had a serious tone, and he made the characters fit well together. I wouldn’t say that this was my favorite book, but I would recommend it to anyone who loves action.

Reviewer Age:13
Reviewer City, State and Country: Mineola , TX USA