Friday, March 30, 2007

Diary of a Whimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney

The book, Diary of a Wimpy Kid was about a kid named Greg Heffley and his personal diary. How everthing he did went some how wrong. Everything that went wrong ended up to be exactually the opposite as he planned. While his best friend Rowley got the attetion for mostly doing nothing. Greg had a smaller brother who usually got all the attention, and never got in trouble from his parents. He got everthing for christmas, when Greg had got a sweater by mistake. Greg usually picked on his brother and on his best friend Rowley.

I thought the book was good, because it kept me reading on, and interested to what is going to happen next. The best part of the book was when Christmas time was around and Greg got a sweater that was for the giving tree guy, on mistake. There was never a part that didn't make sense or that I didn't like. I really liked the ending because it was interesting. I thought the author really made the book interesting. It kept on making me want to read more.

Rating (0 - 10 scale): 8

Reviewer Age: 12
Reviewer City, State and Country: Sandy, Oregon United States